Thursday, January 8, 2015

Alejandra of Druidess Art.

Alejandra's work has inspired me for a long time now. Many months ago before moving I was fortunate enough to receive two prints of her work. Now, finally uncovered from a box of artwork I am so happy to have them out in my home.
The amount of magic and detail that goes into each of her pieces is extraordinary and I am so lucky to have these two ladies in my life.


As she too has just moved, her etsy shop is closed for now, but you can follow her work on her instagram as she creates beauty in Colombia here .


Instagram has been such a wonderful source to connect with other artists and I feel so lucky to have met such a magical being there. If it wasn't for her encouragement and kind words, who knows where my artwork would be today. Thank you Alejandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...