Sunday, October 11, 2015

Another Beautiful New England Day

I'm I still can’t believe that I get to live in such a beautiful place. Tonight the cottage was all lit up and so were the bright orange in the leaves. I took a small stroll to the pond by our home and enjoyed watching the golden ferns sway by the grey pond. The trees shone so brightly as the sun did its final setting.








This weekend was a perfect one! First, Tinkerrigge had its first visitor and her company really filled our hearts. I was almost envious of the little bed I made for her by the fireplace on the couch. And it has really got me thinking about making our own bed to put down there like in other old cottages you see. The question of having children in the cottage has been coming up and with only one bedroom.. I do believe we could make it work!  





We drove out to Woodstock, Connecticut and had a wonderful time doing a bit of antique shopping. I found some lovely little copper pots so that I can get started on making my own paints and am so excited to cook them over the fireplace!




We had so much food! It was feast after feast! And I hope to maybe post along some recipes if you’d be interested!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...